Everyone knows I love to Travel but this year it has become increasingly obvious.
 |
| Fiesta Americana, Cozumel |
In March, I'll be going to Cozumel Mexico as a part of the SCUBA diving tour. We will be spending a week in the Fiesta Americana resort, diving and enjoying the mexican sunshine. From the beginning of this semester, we have been learning how to SCUBA dive and have been getting all the appropriate equipment for that adventure.
March 16-25, 2012
.png) |
| Tell Hisban, Jordan |
Next, my hope is to travel to the country of Jordan to participate in an Archaeological dig at Tell Hisban outside of Madaba, Jordan (info at madabaplains.org). This will be an excellent experience and give me the opportunity to finish the remainder of my Behavioral Sciences Elective credits. I'll take three classes while there, along with travel and dig experience.
May 11 - June 4, 2012
 |
| Olen, Danae, and their oldest son Lyol |
After working at camp again in Spencer, Indiana I'll be headed off to spend eight months as a student missionary in Béré, Tchad. When I was in Collonges-sous-Salève, France studying French as a part of my minor, I became friends with a young doctor couple named Danae and Olen Netteburg (if you look back at the blog posts from Fall 2010, you'll probably find stuff about them). There, I'll be doing anything and everything to help them out. There's a possibility that the week before I arrive in Chad, I'll accompany my dearest Mother to Cameroon so she can do something or other for her job. I think it has something to do with administering tests in French. I just heard trip to Cameroon and said "I'm in".
August 2012 - May 2013
 |
| Cameroon is highlighted and Chad is at the top right. |
No comments:
Post a Comment