Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thoughts from the back of a receipt.

Last Saturday night I was at a concert and something that someone said got me thinking. Since I had no paper I pulled a receipt out of my wallet. This is what I wrote on the back:

What is our perception of the world? I believe that it is what our life has taught it to be. Our experiences shape and mold our perception of reality. The way we were raised and the things that we have done have an effect on the way we view the world. We can choose to view the world as what we make it out to be or we can view it as what we want it to be. Some may choose anger and hatred as their view of the world but what kind of world would it be if we all chose forgiveness and love instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment